- Participate in development, configuration, deployment, and management of security systems to protect, desktops, cloud and server systems.
- Proactively identify threats and vulnerabilities while maintaining industry best practices.
- Participate in developing, deploying and implementing industry best standard security solutions.
- Provide recommendations to the overall IT security posture of the organization through the use of industry best practices, tools and industry models.
- Provide information security management services to business clients; troubleshoot and resolve risks, threats and vulnerabilities in security.
- Perform hands-on support for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to SIEM, IDS/IPS, IAM, DLP, Firewalls, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, LDAP, and security incident response.
- Timely response and resolution of incidents, service requests and escalations.
- Participate in the creation and set up corporate security policies for both physical virtual access, including security procedures that should be followed to keep the external and internal networks secure.
- Evaluate current security operations in place and recommend changes to be implemented and/or replaced.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Security or a related field.
- 2+ years of total working experience in IT Security.
- 2+ years of experience in Security operations.
- Hands-on experience in Security projects implementations, integrations and operations.
- Good understanding of security threats, remediation methods, best practices for security incident response.
- Working experience in Security Operations Center, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, Data Loss Prevention and security incident response.
- Demonstrated history of providing excellent response to security threats
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and communication skills
- Work in 24X7 security operations environment.
Experience: 2 +
Salary:4l – 10l Annually